Assemble machined parts with the required hardware, calibrate the test set-up to make measurements based on test plan and create test reports.
- Assemble different components into a feed assembly
- Tuning & testing new and existing products to the competent level.
- Building prototype devices for antenna and RF testing.
- Understanding and ability to use measurement instruments, oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, generators, power meters, and network analyzers etc.
- Ability to debug and repair electronic devices.
- Conducting In-process and final electronic verification testing of electronic test equipment.
- Testing and aligning circuitry.
- Identifying potential production issues.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
- Analytical Skills - Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Understand drawings and assemble the parts accordingly
- Understanding of network analyzers for testing calibration
- Taking S parameters using network analyzers
- Ability to read test plan to understand the required testing
- Ability to create test reports from the test data
Education: High School diploma
Experience needed: 2+ years of experience working with and tuning passive microwave components including hybrids, magic tees, filters, OMTs, and different antennas
Must be a US Citizen.