Load and operate CNC milling machine and lathe.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Monitor machine and tooling during operation
- Check parts for accuracy and quality against supplied drawings
- Prep blanks or sawed material for loading
- Perform day to day maintenance on machines, such as coolant and oil at required levels
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
- Safety Awareness - Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required
Experience: 1 plus years of experience as a CNC Machine Operator
- Able to use micrometers and calipers
- Lift at least 50lbs
- Read blueprints
- Basic math background