In this position, you will work with systems experts, program planning personnel, and operational personnel to create and maintain performance solutions including computer based training, game-based training, and interactive distributed job performance aides in support of NAWCAD WOLF at the joint government team site on Webster Field. The training delivery projects include Sharable Content Object Resource Model (SCORM) compliant courseware developed for delivery within the DoD Integrated Learning Environments (ILEs), Window’s and Mobile Devises, and project sponsor specific environments. Sign-on bonus available upon successful completion of 90 day employment.
Work requires being physically on site at least 4 days per week after COVID special work conditions end, likely in late Nov to mid Jan. Remote only applicants will not be considered.
Applicants must have a Master’s degree in education, psychology, organizational learning, human factors, training, training technology, or a related field with 11 or more years of experience OR a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field with at least 13 years’ experience OR an Associates in a relevant field with at least 16 years’ experience maybe substituted OR a High School Diploma/GED and 20 years. A relevant professional certification or master’s degree in instructional design/ICW development or experience as a Navy Master Training Specialist is highly desired. A minimum of at least 2 years of experience developing training, interactive electronic technical manuals, or performance support tools in the DoD environment is also required.
In addition to overall experience and education 7 or more years’ experience developing training products applying the instructional design process to the development of self-paced ICW or online courseware AND/OR developing training for use within DoD environments AND/OR developing performance assessment tools AND/OR developing training integrating media centered or game-based elements is required. At least 4 years of experience developing self-paced learning and skill development tools or training for adults is also required. The ideal candidate is inquisitiveness, initiative, creative, receptive to new ideas- a lifelong learner of both self explored and organizational taught topics. Applicants must be a U.S. citizen and able to qualify for a Security Clearance. Active Security Clearance is a plus. Position may require non-local travel approximately 10% of the time. 2 or more years of experience developing microlearning or context relevant functional training is highly desired. Applicants must understand that this position requires at least 4 days physically in Southern Maryland (post COVID).
- Assessing learner needs and styles
- Defining learning objectives through holistic assessment of technical documentation, SME interviews, operational performance goals and program/system stakeholders to develop instructional models.
- Designing courseware focused on adult skill acquisition and performance optimization in complex environments including desired experience in creating virtual simulations or interactive environments.
- Researching technical material and working flexibly with subject matter experts to implement the training and evaluating the effectiveness of the curriculum.
- Working in a focused, dynamic, fast-paced team environment with accountable deadlines.
- Supporting multiple concurrent projects
- Conducting instructional course development and course revisions.
- Excellent writing, communication, analytical and instructional design skills.
- Proven effectiveness as a team member to successfully deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Effectively Assessing and integrating Learner achievement, alignment to Fleet requirements, and training content, to develop effective solutions
- Translating inputs from Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), Systems Engineers, training specialist and instructors into actionable course design working with Media Designers, Ux specialist and Developers.
For our employees, we provide a professional playground for innovation, growth, and fun. We encourage employees to work hard and play hard, and promote the need for a good work/life balance. Our motto is "Family, Fun, Profit, and we take that seriously.
We seek people who are passionate about what they do, who are internally driven to succeed and grow, and who want to be a part of a team.
Antech SystemsAntech Systems has been creating software and graphic design solutions that help companies and people work smarter for over 25 years. From learning solutions, data solutions, maintenance management, and marketing and visual communication, Antech strives to make its clients’ businesses better for tomorrow by improving how they do things today. Antech’s recipe for success is getting the right people into the right positions and enabling the talents of those people to shape and drive the company. This is an opportunity to fill a growing role within our organization and make a large impact. If you want to work at one of the Best Places to Work in Hampton Roads, then you've come to the right place. Antech won 1st place for mid-sized companies in our area. For our employees, we provide a professional playground for innovation, growth, and fun. We encourage employees to work hard and play hard, and promote the need for a good work/life balance. Our motto is "Family, Fun, Profit, and we take that seriously. We seek people who are passionate about what they do, who are internally driven to succeed and grow, and who want to be a part of a team.