- $18 to $22 Hourly
Marketing Coordinator (Hybrid)
- Are you a talented Marketing Assistant looking to join a fast-growing small law firm?
- Do you love being responsible for multiple projects and driving each one to completion?
- Are you ready to make this your year to THRIVE personally and professionally?
If you answered yes to the above, you may be the Marketing Coordinator we are looking for!
We are Antanavage Farbiarz PLLC.
Our Pennsylvania-based firm is looking for that special someone to assist in the case management, document drafting and coordination of estate planning and elder law cases. We are looking for someone who can work with our existing dedicated team of paralegals, intake, and attorneys to make a difference in families' lives. That’s the job – talking to clients, their families, and the people who love them to help figure out how our firm can help them create an estate plan that protects their family and help clients navigate the complicated world of Medicaid and elder law.
Antanavage Farbiarz PLLC is a family-focused and team-orientated firm with a focus on providing client-centered, relationship-driven estate planning and elder law services to individuals and families throughout Southeastern Pennsylvania.
Our core values are:
Flexibility. We meet clients where they are and use technology to facilitate communication and make it easy for clients to reach us, to provide services and we are transparent in our process and fees (flat fees).
High Standards. We believe it is important to provide the highest quality services to our clients. We are willing to put in the work to get the job done right.
Empathy and Compassion. We listen to our clients and empathize with their situations. We recognize that our clients are probably going through the worst problem they have ever had or are planning for the worst problem they have ever had.
Access to Justice. We believe it is critical that people from all walks of life be able to access basic legal services, such as estate planning. We provide free information on our website, our blog, social media, and our email campaigns. We will help anyone who wants to create an estate.
Summary of who we are looking for:
Our Marketing Assistant is a top talent who supports the marketing team in planning, executing and tracking the various marketing efforts of the Company.
Our Marketing Assistant takes initiative and endeavors to be 2 steps in front of assignments so as to support our firm's numerous projects needed to promote the company. If you are very good with deadlines and keeping to a schedule, then please apply. We are looking for proactive individuals who are constantly staying in front of the project not running behind.
Our Marketing Assistant will be responsible for a variety of tasks that will allow the various marketing campaigns to be launched and brought to successful completion. These tasks may range from detailed or tedious research to scouting out classy venues.Compensation:
$18 - $22 hourlyResponsibilities:
- Planning and executing marketing campaigns and marketing endeavors
- Tracking, compiling, and distributing statistical information
- Analyzing media statistics.
- Writing, issuing, and analyzing questionnaires and surveys
- Writing brochures and similar marketing materials
- Engaging in market research.
- Employing marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings, etc.)
- Assisting in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attending them to facilitate their success
- Preparing promotional presentations
- Composing and posting online content on the company’s website
- Cultivating online content for company’s social media accounts
- Submitting ideas for future marketing and improved campaigns
- Creating efficiencies through drafting and refining policies and procedures.
- Proven experience as a marketing assistant = 2+ years
- Good understanding of marketing principles
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Great organization skills
- Resilient problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail including grammar and spelling
- Solid base of customer-service
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Excellent knowledge of basic office programs, marketing computer software, and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords, etc.)
- Strong communication and people skills
- High School diploma; BS in Marketing, Business or relevant field is a strong advantage
Antanavage Farbiarz PLLC is a law firm focused on estate planning, estate administration, elder law and real estate. We work hard for our clients, but also balance expectations with reality; rake time to be with our own families and find a real work-life balance that allows us to bring our best to work each and every day.
Antanavage Farbiarz PLLCHamburg, PA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.