Programmer I (100%Remote Must reside in USA/Canada)
- $60,000 to $70,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Retirement
Position Title- Programmer I
Reports to- Associate Director of Programming
Salary- 60,000-70,000 annually
This successful candidate in this position will provide programming/development support for a variety of client/server & online systems, with a focus on both programming and call scripting. Daily responsibilities include performing basic analysis, design, development, reporting, and data analysis for sites across the AnswerNet network in the US and Canada. This position will require participation in the technical design and functional specifications for new systems development, enhancements, reporting, and maintenance of existing applications. Our customers cover a wide range of industries, offering a great degree of variety in the applications we support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
● Work with internal technical teams and internal and external customers to define requirements, propose solutions, and negotiate timelines.
● Create and execute test plans, and work with internal users to obtain approvals.
● Utilize Call Scripter to create call center agent scripts.
● Strives to maintain a high level of knowledge and expertise in the supported programming languages and tools.
● Initiates and participates in the research and recommendation of new tools, techniques, and methods as they apply to the systems development methodology.
● Performs other technical project duties as assigned.
● Familiarity with queries and any relational database (e.g., MySQL, MS SQL Server, etc.).
● Knowledge of Windows and web-based applications, basic networking and internet knowledge, software installation, support and troubleshooting.
● Familiarity with Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel
● Desire to acquire new skills and improve existing skills.
● Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced, dynamic environment.
● Organized and detail oriented, with an ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks.
● Effective verbal and written communication skills that display's an ability to explain and discuss complex analysis and programming issues in a manner that can be understood by non-technical persons.
● Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with peers, leadership and business partners.
● Strong planning, organization, critical thinking, decision-making skills and problem-solving aptitude.
Location: 100% remote. MUST RESIDE IN US OR CANADA
AnswerNet has been recognized as an award-winning service by Inc. magazine’s Annual “Inc. 500 List of Fastest Growing Private Companies”, Customer Interaction Solutions magazine’s “Top 50 Teleservices Agencies.”
AnswerNet was also named a “Best Run Company” by SmartCEO magazine
Room to Grow, awesome CEO and family like atmosphere!
AnswerNet has 35+ contact centers within the continental United States and Canada, providing a vast range of services to optimize telephone answering services, appointment setting and confirmation, customer support, sales, lead qualifications, market research to name only a small selection of contact management solutions provided to thousands of clients who process tens of millions of contacts every year. AnswerNet has been recognized as an award-winning service by Inc. magazine’s Annual “Inc. 500 List of Fastest Growing Private Companies”, Customer Interaction Solutions magazine’s “Top 50 Teleservices Agencies.” AnswerNet was also named a “Best Run Company” by SmartCEO magazine
Get fresh Programmer I (100%Remote Must reside in USA/Canada) jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.