Full Time AND Part Time Call Center Agent Opportunities
Come join a fun, fast paced call center! We are looking for hardworking, passionate candidates for part-time agent positions.
AnswerNet has been in business for over 20 years, with the Mission of “providing people, services, and technology to allow our clients to run their businesses their way.”
We have over 30 contact centers across the US and Canada, and are quickly growing!
Our contact center provides inbound and outbound services, and we are currently hiring Part-Time Customer Service Agents, specializing in servicing several accounts in professional industries.
We are seeking people with drive and ambition, self-motivated team players. Reliability, performance and positivity will set you up for success within AnswerNet. We promote from within whenever possible and are seeking people who have what it takes to advance within the company.
- Professional, friendly, clear voice
- High-Level People Skills, Active Listening Skills, and Strong Communication Skills
- Outstanding attendance and punctuality
- Team Player with a Coachable Mentality
- Reliable transportation
- Flexible availability (we are a 24/7 call center)
- Customer Service experience preferred
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Basic Computer Skills with a willingness to learn new programs and processes
General Duties Include:
- Answering customer/client requests and inquiries concerning services, products, and claims
- Working in multiple campaigns, both in an inbound and outbound capacity
- Maintaining a working knowledge of campaign products, services and promotions
Valued but Not Required Skills and Experience:
- One year or more previous high-volume Contact Center experience
- Experience in both inbound and outbound environments
Physical Demands and Work Environment: The following are required in order to perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be available to individuals with disabilities.
- Sitting for long periods of time
- Working at a desk for long periods of time
- Using a computer nearly all of the time
- Using hands for tools and machines requiring manual dexterity and agility
- Good visual and auditory skills
- Air and vehicle travel as needed
- Other demands which may vary as determined by management
Benefits for Full-Time (35+ hours) include Paid Time Off, Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, and 401k options.
Pre-screening appointments will include spelling, grammar and typing test.