Summary of Position:
Responsible for ensuring branch profitability, productivity, efficient operations, and successful achievement of corporate goals and objectives. Directly responsible for the successful execution of project implementation, quality control, employee development, processes, and call center solutions. Responsible for employee evaluations, quality, payroll, billing, and account profitability.
Job Duties / Responsibilities / Essential Functions:
- Provide leadership and guidance for your call center.
- Effectively manage cost center budgets and operational expenses.
- Assist associates in successfully achieving their personal and professional goals/objectives.
- Successfully achieve corporate goals and corporate strategic objectives.
- Conduct performance reviews for direct reports.
- Manage monitoring and call quality programs.
- Maintain payroll and billing tracking systems.
- Recruit for, hire and train talent based on project needs.
- Notify HQ of employee terminations.
- Ability to manage a blended environment.
Required Knowledge /Skills / Abilities / Qualifications:
- Must be computer savvy and able to learn new software programs
- Must be able to perform all of the aforementioned job functions effectively and efficiently
- Must be able to be on call 24/7 as needed to handle your call center and its needs
- Excellent communication, presentation, and administrative skills with exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead the activities of 40+ employees operating across a variety of shifts, and strong team orientation.
- Management skills necessary to effectuate change and fuel the implementation of strategic planning over cross-functional areas
- Required Education / Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Must have 3-5 years of call center management experience
Environmental / Physical / Mental Demands
- Strength Guidelines
- Ability and willingness to lift up to 20 lbs
- Motion Parameters
- Ability and willingness to sit at a desk from the length of your scheduled shift
- Ability and willingness to type on a computer
- Vision and Hearing Requirements
- Ability and willingness to view and read a computer screen for the length of your scheduled shift
- Ability and willingness to speak with clients and internal employees via telephone or e-mail
- Emotional Demands
- Ability and willingness to make quick decisions
- Ability and willingness to deal with high stress fast pace situations
- Ability and willingness to interpret data accurately
- Work Environment
- Office/Call Center