Call Center Assistant Manager
AnswerNet Allentown, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Assistant Managers are responsible for facilitating agent development, ensuring quality of service through monitoring, coaching and leading by example. Responsibilities also include assisting with administrative tasks, and filling in for the General Manager if the need should arise. This position is a part of a very important team responsible for the quality of service we provide our customers.
Includes but is not limited to the following:
· Works with Operations Supervisor, Quality Assurance Supervisor, the General Manager and other members of the team to increase the quality of service provided by our agents to our customers.
· Recommends ideas for improving process or operational policies.
· Recommends changes to scripting, as needed, to improve service and performance results.
Familiarizes self with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures, specifically those that pertain to Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). KPIs Include:
§ System Platform Programming
§ Call Quality Monitoring
§ New Agent Training
§ Retraining Platform
· Comprehends and exhibits all call center policies and procedures, including maintaining acceptable operator stats.
· Provides input and supporting data to General Manager on agent’s progress and makes recommendations for improvement or advancement as needed to agent & General Manager.
· Assists in resolving conflicts.
· Ensures agent calls consistently meet established standards and works with General Manager to take necessary corrective/developmental action to remedy deficiencies.
· Monitors each agent's performance and generates an “Agent Report Card” for each agent.
· Works with General Manager to create action plans based off of “Agent Report Card” and KPIs to improve overall agent and center quality.
· Provides input and supporting data to General Manager for agent performance evaluations.
· Provide leadership, guidance and coaching using the training AnswerNet provides.
· Follows policies and procedures for agent development.
· Carries out management responsibilities in accordance with AnswerNet's policies and applicable laws.
· Supervisory responsibilities may include the following tasks:
§ Training employees
§ Planning, assigning, and directing work
§ Appraising performance
§ Rewarding and disciplining employees
§ Addressing complaints and resolving problems
§ Additional tasks may be assigned by the General Manager
· Excellent communication and administrative skills.
· Exceptional interpersonal skills.
· Must possess the ability to work in a high-volume, dynamic environment and to engender a positive "can do" attitude in others.
· Demonstrated ability to lead the activities of employees operating across a variety of projects.
· Have flexible availability to work varying shifts due to nature of our business.
Education And / Or Experience:
· College Preferred.
· at least 2 years of experience in the call center industry required.
· Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Word
Environmental / Physical / Mental Demands
- Strength Guidelines
- Ability and willingness to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Motion Parameters
- Ability and willingness to sit at a desk from the length of your scheduled shift.
- Ability and willingness to type on a computer.
- Vision and Hearing Requirements
- Ability and willingness to view and read a computer screen for the length of your scheduled shift.
- Ability and willingness to speak with clients and internal employees via telephone or e-mail.
- Emotional Demands
- Ability and willingness to make quick decisions.
- Ability and willingness to deal with high stress fast pace situations.
- Ability and willingness to interpret data accurately.
- Work Environment
- Office/Call Center
AnswerNet has been recognized as an award winning service by Inc. magazine’s Annual “Inc. 500 List of Fastest Growing Private Companies”, Customer Interaction Solutions magazine’s “Top 50 Teleservices Agencies.”
AnswerNet was also named a “Best Run Company” by SmartCEO magazine
AnswerNetWhy Work Here?
Exposure to industry leading technologies, a great team that loves to help each other grow and succeed, great place to work
AnswerNet has 30+ contact centers within the continental United States and Canada, providing a vast range of services to optimize telephone answering services, appointment setting and confirmation, customer support, sales, lead qualifications, market research to name only a small selection of contact management solutions provided to thousands of clients who process tens of millions of contacts every year. AnswerNet has been recognized as an award winning service by Inc. magazine’s Annual “Inc. 500 List of Fastest Growing Private Companies”, Customer Interaction Solutions magazine’s “Top 50 Teleservices Agencies.” AnswerNet was also named a “Best Run Company” by SmartCEO magazine
1729 W Tilghman St STE 2Allentown, PA
BusinessView all jobs at AnswerNet