Job Duties / Responsibilities / Essential Functions:
• Data Entry of daily cash balances
• Daily communication with GM’s in regards to wires and EFT’s
• Daily scanning of checks that arrive in corporate office
• Preparation of monthly analysis fees
• Preparation of Indirect Referral Fees
• Preparation of monthly Bank Reconciliations
• Preparation of Journal Entries
• General Ledger and Financial Statement Analysis
• Filing of accounting paperwork
• Shredding confidential accounting information
• Other tasks and special projects as requested
Required Knowledge /Skills / Abilities:
• Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel and Word
• Ability to work individually or as a team
• Must be detail oriented, giving full attention to small detail
• Must have great written/verbal communication skills
• Must be able to multi task in a high-volume environment
• Must be proactive and have a sense of urgency and professionalism
• Must be able to work overtime during month-end, and year-end closes
Required Education / Experience:
• Requires a High School Degree
• 1-3 years experience working in an accounting department setting
Environmental / Physical / Mental Demands
• Ability and willingness to lift up to 20 lbs.
• Ability and willingness to sit at a desk for the length of your scheduled shift.
• Ability and willingness to type on a computer.
• Ability and willingness to view and read a computer screen for the length of your scheduled shift.
• Ability and willingness to speak with clients and internal employees via telephone, e-mail or IM.
• Ability and willingness to deal with high stress, fast paced situations.
• Ability and willingness to work in an office environment.
Job Type: Full Time, Non Exempt
sales, lead qualifications, market research to name only a small selection of contact management solutions provided to thousands of clients who process tens of millions of contacts every year.
AnswerNet has been recognized as an award winning service by Inc. magazine’s Annual “Inc. 500 List of Fastest Growing Private Companies”, Customer Interaction Solutions magazine’s “Top 50 Teleservices Agencies.”
AnswerNet was also named a “Best Run Company” by SmartCEO magazine