- $19 to $22 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance
Job Type: Full Time
Hours: 9:00 AM-1:00PM Mon - Thurs/EST/ 9 AM-6 PM M-F
Benefits: Available after 90 days for full time employees
AnswerNet is the brand name for the AnswerNet family of companies including AnswerNet, Inc., New AnswerNet Inc., Cerida Investment Corp., ECC (Energy Choice California), Synergy Solutions, TPV.com, and Ansercomm to name a few. Together with our affiliates, AnswerNet operates more than 20 contact centers within the continental United States and Canada. We provide a vast range of services to optimize telephone answering services, appointment setting and confirmation, customer support, third-party verification, sales, lead qualification, market research, and a host of other contact management solutions. In all, AnswerNet has more than 10,000 satisfied clients and we process over 125 million interactions per year.
Summary of Position:
The Accounts Payable clerk will be responsible for preparing payments and controlling expenses, by receiving, processing, verifying and reconciling invoices.
Job Duties / Responsibilities / Essential Functions:
· Receive and review vendor invoices for reasonableness and accuracy
· Distribute vendor invoices for approval based on established levels of authority
· Assign proper general ledger account numbers to the invoices
· Enter vouchers into accounts payable system
· Perform weekly check printing, including matching invoices with checks
· General ledger account analysis and reconciliation, and prepare journal entries
· Handle all aspects of Accounts Payable, including other projects which may be assigned
· Manage W9 forms and Certificates of Insurance
Required Knowledge /Skills / Abilities / Qualifications:
· Prior accounts payable experience
· Must be detail oriented, giving full attention to small details
· Must be able to multi task in a high-volume environment, with multiple companies
Required Education / Certifications:
· 2-4 years of experience
· High school graduate
Environmental / Physical / Mental Demands
· Ability and willingness to lift up to 20 lbs.
· Ability and willingness to sit at a desk from the length of your scheduled shift.
· Ability and willingness to type on a computer.
· Ability and willingness to view and read a computer screen for the length of your scheduled shift.
· Ability and willingness to speak with vendors and internal employees via telephone or email.
· Ability and willingness to make quick decisions.
· Ability and willingness to deal with high stress fast pace situations.
· Ability and willingness to interpret data accurately.
· Office/Call Center
AnswerNet has been recognized as an award-winning service by Inc. magazine’s Annual “Inc. 500 List of Fastest Growing Private Companies”, Customer Interaction Solutions magazine’s “Top 50 Teleservices Agencies.”
AnswerNet was also named a “Best Run Company” by SmartCEO magazine
Room to Grow, awesome CEO and family like atmosphere!
AnswerNet has 35+ contact centers within the continental United States and Canada, providing a vast range of services to optimize telephone answering services, appointment setting and confirmation, customer support, sales, lead qualifications, market research to name only a small selection of contact management solutions provided to thousands of clients who process tens of millions of contacts every year. AnswerNet has been recognized as an award-winning service by Inc. magazine’s Annual “Inc. 500 List of Fastest Growing Private Companies”, Customer Interaction Solutions magazine’s “Top 50 Teleservices Agencies.” AnswerNet was also named a “Best Run Company” by SmartCEO magazine
3930 Commerce Ave.Willow Grove, PA
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh A/P Clerk jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.