100% REMOTE US BASED Assistant Director of IT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Imagine working for a start-up company inside an already successful business. A touch of mad genius will serve the candidate well while working with our Director of Technical Services and our CEO. Your voice will be heard as you provide your best technical input supporting our unique cloud-based call management system. Your previous Telecom experience is key, and understanding emerging technologies is what sets you apart. Every aspect of call center technology will be included, and it is crucial that you understand and adopt the vision and the direction we will take our platform. Fast paced and already successfully delivered to market, this is a perfect spot for a hard-working technologist looking to make their mark in the industry.
· Identify best-fit architectural and software solutions for our existing network of systems, as well as identify new opportunities for technical improvement
· Provide direct oversight to the managers who own the development, implementation, installation, and operation of information and functional systems for the organization. This includes influential leadership over all functions, including but not limited to, the company’s network, cloud services, and telecommunication systems
· Provide regular support and guidance to the technical team members
· Formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected projects
· Ensure all technical staff adhere to technical process guidelines, including project charter documentation
· Develop and control tight deadlines, budgets and activities
· Apply change, risk and resource management best practices
· Ensure project’s technical solutions align with business strategic objectives
· Off hours support, as needed
· At least 5 years of Information Technology experience (experience with BPO sourcing a plus)
· At least 5 years of experience working in the Telecom industry
· Proven 5 years of experience as a senior architect or other technical managerial position leading developers using applicable technologies
· Strong experience using specific Call Center programming packages
· BS in Management, Computer Science, Information Management preferred
· Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced, dynamic environment
· Superior verbal and written communication skills that display an ability to explain and discuss complex analysis and programming issues in a manner that can be understood by non-technical persons
· Cloud server experience (AWS, Azure)
· Strong experience with C#, .net, PHP and SQL
· Highly desired skills are familiarity with Asterisk, VBScript, MySQL and Docker
AnswerNet has been recognized as an award winning service by Inc. magazine’s Annual “Inc. 500 List of Fastest Growing Private Companies”, Customer Interaction Solutions magazine’s “Top 50 Teleservices Agencies.”
AnswerNet was also named a “Best Run Company” by SmartCEO magazine
AnswerNetWhy Work Here?
Room to Grow, awesome CEO and family like atmosphere!
AnswerNet has 35+ contact centers within the continental United States and Canada, providing a vast range of services to optimize telephone answering services, appointment setting and confirmation, customer support, sales, lead qualifications, market research to name only a small selection of contact management solutions provided to thousands of clients who process tens of millions of contacts every year. AnswerNet has been recognized as an award-winning service by Inc. magazine’s Annual “Inc. 500 List of Fastest Growing Private Companies”, Customer Interaction Solutions magazine’s “Top 50 Teleservices Agencies.” AnswerNet was also named a “Best Run Company” by SmartCEO magazine
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at AnswerNet