REMOTE ANSWERING SERVICE CUSTOMER SERVICE PROFESSIONAL - Work From Home
- Currently only hiring in the state of Florida, Nevada, New Hampshire, South Dakota and Wyoming. All others states are not eligible at this time.
- Must be able to train in a virtual environment and meet equipment requirements to begin training. Position is a work from home opportunity.
- Must be self-motivated, confident and able to work without direct supervision
- Must be okay working without having the social environment of a traditional workplace
- Part-time and full-time positions available
- Evenings, weekends and holidays a must
- Split shifts are available
- Typing required (minimum 40 WPM with few errors)
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor
- 2 years previous call center or work from home customer service experience is strongly preferred
- Bilingual a plus
- Must own approved equipment (computer with dual monitors, headset, webcam, UPS back-up)
- Must have high-speed internet with direct connection and own audio resource (VoIP soft phones and/or land line)
- Must be technically savvy with computers and virtual working environments
- Must have an approved, private, enclosed work space free from interruptions.
- Background check required.
- DRUG FREE WORKPLACE
If you are interested in the above position and meet these requirements, please visit join.answerfirst.com to apply.