We are seeking a QlikView Developer/Power BI With Data Modeling And DWH Experience to become an integral part of our development team! You will develop data models, dashboards and database systems.
This is a 100% on site position. Please do not apply if you are looking for remote work. No exceptions. In-person, on site only in Milpitas, CA.
- Develop QlikView and Power BI Data Models
- Develop QlikView and Power BI Dashboards and Reports
- Work with a team to design Data Warehouse Data Models
- Refine system performance and functionality
- Provide architecture guidance and support to technical leads
- Previous experience in BI (Business Intelligence), database architecture, development, or other related fields
- Experience with relational databases, such as MySQL, Oracle, and SQL Server
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- You do not need to have QlikView experience, but it is required that you will come up to speed quickly
- Be able to speak well and convey meanings to technical as well as business people
This is a somewhat-entry level position where you do not need to be fully experienced in the entire stack, but a relevant degree, and some industry experience in some of the areas above are necessary.
This is a consulting role. You will be full time employee for our company, but on site at our customer's site.
Future possibilities is to move into a technical sales role, or to a full time ETL developer.