Answer Heating & Cooling, Inc.located in Freeland MI. We have been a leading heating, cooling and geothermal contractor in the Great Lakes Bay Region since 1976. We are committed to customer service and satisfaction.
When you join our team, you are more than a number you are a valued part of our family. Superior craftsmanship, employee pride, and shared commitment to continuous improvement are the foundation of our success. We offer full time year-round employment, continual training and career advancement opportunities!
We are currently looking for an Experienced HVAC Commercial Installer to join our team! We are offering a $2000 sign on bonus, and 1-week paid vacation available after 90 days. We also have a great benefits package that includes 85% paid Medical insurance for employee and much more!
Work Hours:Monday Friday, 7:00 am - 4:00 pm (some Saturdays and overtime required)
Pay Rate:$18.00 - $26.00 Per HR/ Dependent on Experience + Spiffs/bonuses & Benefits
Benefits:Medical - 85% employer paid for employee, Dental, Vision, 401K with Company Match, Aflac, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, company uniform, company vehicle and more!
Position Summary: To install heating and air conditioning systems both residential and commercial to company standards providing the customer with a high-quality experience. Supervise the work of other installers maintaining high quality and timely job performance
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- Pass background check and drug screen
- Valid driver's license and insurable driving record
- 3 + years' experience as a commercial installer or combined experience in commercial and residential
- EPA Universal Certification
- Proficient in installing Gas Pipe
- Proficient in installing Refrigeration Pipe
- Proficient in all HVAC functional design and installation of ductwork systems
- Proficient understanding of refrigerant, gas and electric furnaces, heat pumps, troubleshooting and installation of all residential and light commercial systems
- Able to train and supervise others
- Exceptional Safety knowledge of tools, testing devices and surroundings
- General knowledge in all HVAC low voltage systems
- Ability to consult on customer complaints and give solutions that are beneficial for customer as well as company
- Enroll in advanced HVAC training classes, 20 hours per year
- Ability to test and balance systems Understand and apply all relevant codes
Answer Heating & Cooling, Inc.