Answer Heating & Cooling, Inc.located in Freeland MI. We area a local HVAC company serving the Great Lakes Bay Region since 1976. We are committed in providing "Better, Cleaner, Faster" service to quickly expanding following of loyal and satisfied customers.
When you join our team, you are more than a number you are a valued part of our family. Superior craftsmanship, employee pride, and shared commitment to continuous improvement are the foundation of our success. Our company is committed to excellence, and we recognize the right people, offering their ideas and expertise will enable us to continue our success. We offer full time year-round employment, continual training and career advancement opportunities!
We are currently looking for anHVAC Apprenticeto join our Installation team! Do you have a year of HVAC experience or are hungry to learn and start a long-term career in the HVAC industry? Apply today!
Work Hours:Monday - Friday, 7:00 am - 4:00 pm with some Saturdays and overtime required
Pay Scale: $13.00 - $17.00 Per HR/Dependent on experience + Benefits
Benefits:Medical insurance - 85% employer paid for employee, Dental, Vision, 401Kwith Company Match, Aflac, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, company uniform, company vehicle and more!
Position Summary: To gain experience and an understanding of the HVAC industry in both Installation and Service. Provide assistance and help as needed as well as become familiar with processes and procedures of the company.
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- Pass background check and drug screen
- Valid driver's license and insurable driving record
- 1 year of HVAC experience desired, but not required
- Demonstrate willingness to invest in tools used in the service of HVAC equipment
- Demonstrate willingness to invest time inservice training seminars and classes
- Work from 28' extension ladder and 12' step ladder
- Ability to operate power and hand tools safely
- Enroll in HVAC technical school and/or in-house training programs
- Ability to follow written and verbal directions as given
- Demonstrate commitment to developing customer service skills
- Demonstrate mechanical aptitude
- HVAC Tech School Certificate
- EPA Universal Certificate
- 1 year of HVAC experience
Answer Heating & Cooling, Inc.