Call Center Representative - Part Time & Full Time Shifts
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Answer California is now currently accepting applications in our call center for Inbound Call Center Agents. We are immediately hiring the RIGHT people to fill these unique and important positions.
We answer incoming phone calls from our clients. We professionally greet callers, provide and request required information, document information and transfer incoming calls or take messages as necessary. We also relay and route critical messages to on-call personnel by prioritizing emergency calls, paging individuals to inform of emergencies and utilizing call center tools to ensure the right person receives the right message at the right time. Again, we provide INBOUND customer support only - we are NOT a telemarketing center.
Our job requires people that are very detail oriented. We handle calls for a large number of accounts and so there is always a lot of activity and new challenges to face and resolve daily!
Compensation: $16.00 / hour
General Job Requirements
- A friendly and upbeat voice and a positive attitude
- Good grammar and spelling as well as a professional demeanor
- Computer skills in a Windows-based environment
- Punctual with great attendance
- Fast learner and be able to type well (at least 35 words per minute)
- Punctual / Dependable
- Be a 'team player'!
Our Benefits for Full Time Employees Include:
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Paid Vacations (up to 4 weeks per year over time)
- Traditional 401K and Roth 401K options with company matching
- Free Life Insurance policy
- Legal Assistance, and more!
To learn more about us, please visit our website at AnswerCalifornia.com
Join us! Apply Today!!
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AddressEl Cajon, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Answer California