- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
1. Responsible for fiscal operations including but not limited to: expenditures and budget overview, financial statement preparation, patient billing, third-party reimbursement, inventory control, and insurance.
2. Analyzes and interpret financial data and develops to reflect internal economic conditions and trends.
Develop clear and informative methods and media for presenting and reconciling financial data, special proj,ects and studies of a financial nature.
3. Develops policies and procedures pertaining to finances, including accounting manual development/revision for Board approval.
4. Prepares all monthly financial statements, including balance sheets, statements of revenue & expenditures, etc.
5. Prepares all required reports quarterly and annually in compliance with BPHC and other funding source regulations, coordinates annual audit and reviews all cash disbursement.
6. Directs and controls comprehensive budget preparations and cost forecasts.
7. Works closely and cooperatively with the CEO, keeping him/her advised of fiscal-relatedated issues that affect the corporation. Working independently and with minimal supervision to insure fiscal control.
8. Prepares financial reports for presentation to the Board of Directors.
9. Maintains record of all fixed assets and depreciation schedule. Acts as liaison with departments to ensure equipment control.
10. Maintain day to day records of all deposits and disbursement in cash accounts.
11. Prepares or assist in preparation of quarterly tax returns and state tax returns. Oversees year end IRS report and prepares other related reports as requested.
12. General ledger preparation.
13. Participate as active patient care and management team member.
14. Supervises assigned staff. Provide training and assignments to those assigned staff members.
15. Attends meetings and seminars related to the Corporation’s activities, as assigned by CEO.
16. Attends Management Team meetings, Board of Director meetings, staff meetings and any other meetings pertaining to operation and management of the Finance Department.
17. Performs other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
The mission of Anson Regional Medical Services, inc. (ARMS) is to provide total quality and accessible community oriented health care in a financially sustainable manner. This includes clinical services, prevention, educational programs, and awareness, as well as quality treatment to all citizens in the service area needing and requesting services; delivered in a compassionate, person-friendly, culturally sensitive environment and when necessary, in collaboration with related community agencies.
Anson Regional Medical Services, Inc.
203 SALISBURY STWadesboro, NC
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Chief Financial Officer Controller jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.