Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT)
- Posted: over a month ago
Ansible Government Solutions, LLC (Ansible) is currently recruiting Medical Laboratory Technicians (MLT) to support the Phoenix VA Health Care System located at 650 E Indian School Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85012. Services will be delivered to both the Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology divisions of the facility. Exceptional compensation packages with full benefits are available.
Ansible Government Solutions, LLC (Ansible) is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) providing Federal customers with solutions in many arenas. Our customers face wide-ranging challenges in the fields of national security, health care, and information technology. To address these challenges, we employ intelligent and committed staff who take care of our customers’ success as if it is their own.
- Perform high complexity analytical testing procedures as requested by a Medical Technologist within various sections of the department, including Chemistry, Hematology, Coagulation, Urinalysis, Microbiology, and Transfusion Medicine
- Prepare reagents and assist with monitoring inventory
- Be capable of troubleshooting instrument issues
- Complete other duties as assigned relating to the functions of a Medical Laboratory Technician
- An Associate or higher degree in a related field from an accredited educational institution, or military MLT training and experience
- Completion of a medical technician practice program and certified as an MLT by the ASCP-BOC or AMT
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience within the last three (3) years - PREFERRED
All candidates must be able to:
- Sit, stand, walk, lift, squat, bend, twist, and reach above shoulders during the work shift
- Lift up to 50 lbs from floor to waist
- Lift up to 20 lbs
- Carry up to 40 lbs a reasonable distance
- Push/pull with 30 lbs of force
Powered by JazzHR
Ansible Government Solutions
HealthcareView all jobs at Ansible Government Solutions
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?