Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA, NA)
Ansible Government Solutions, LLC (Ansible) is currently seeking Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to support operations at the VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System located at 11301 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90073. Selected CNAs could be called upon to work in a range settings.
**Full-time candidates are considered for this position. Various schedules are available.**
Ansible is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) providing Federal customers with solutions in many arenas. Our customers face wide-ranging challenges in the fields of national security, health care, and information technology. To address these challenges, we employ intelligent and committed staff who take care of our customers’ success as if it is their own.
- Assists physicians and nurses in the performance of diagnostic examinations by performing duties such as monitoring vital signs, preparing and positioning the patient, or by performing a variety of routine diagnostic tests such as glucometer test for blood glucose level, collection of urine sample, etc.
- Assists physicians and nurses in the care and treatment of veteran patients receiving medical, surgical or skilled long term treatment
- Provides a full range of patient care to complex patients with a variety of physical and/or behavioral problems including personal nursing care, support duties, and treatments
- Uses good communication skills in dealing with patients, some of whom are unusually difficult to care for or communicate with
- Complies with universal precaution and with all infection control policies and procedures
- Makes rounds to ensure visual contact, safety, and comfort of each patient
- Maintains a safe/clean work environment and completes assigned environmental duties
- Enters specific information onto the patients' records using the Computerized Patient Record System (CPRS)
- Performs direct patient support work including personal patient care and/or basic patient education
- Cleans bedside tables, stocks linens, cleans wheelchairs, and other direct resident care equipment using appropriate precautions
- California-licensed as a CNA
- Be trained and experienced in hospital nursing
- Has at least one (1) year experience as a CNA
- Is capable of providing nursing care for adult medical and surgical patients
- Has and maintains current BLS certification
- Has no health or physical disability restrictions that interfere with the performance of assigned duties
- Has documented training and skills verification
Pay Range: $15.77 - $42.06 hourly
All candidates must be able to:
- Sit, stand, walk, lift, squat, bend, twist, and reach above shoulders during the work shift
- Lift up to 50 lbs from floor to waist
- Lift up to 20 lbs
- Carry up to 40 lbs a reasonable distance
- Push/pull with 30 lbs of force
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Powered by JazzHR
Ansible Government SolutionsLos Angeles, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.