Accounting Services Coordinator
Another Great Company!
Expired: over a month ago Applications are no longer accepted.
- $24 to $27 Hourly
- The Accounting Services Coordinator is responsible for performing general accounting duties including but not limited to reconciliations, bonus payout processing and inquiry support, e-commerce disputes cash deposits and general ledger entries. Expience working with complex Excel files, CRM and 10-key. Hours are 6:00 am - 3:00 pm Monday -Friday. This is an in-office position 4 days/week with Friday being remote..
- POTENTIAL DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- • Generate and send out invoices
- • Maintain spreadsheets for USD and Euro billings
- • Investigate and resolve customer queries
- • Process adjustments
- • Process payments in accordance with established methods and procedures.
- • Research and resolve payment discrepancies
- • Maintain accurate records of all Accounts Receivable transactions.
- • Assist with month end closing
- • Prepare and proof monthly statements
- • Prepare and balance aging reports
- Other projects as needed
- QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS REQUIRED TO PERFORM JOB DUTIES:
- Knowledge of General Accounting Principals including AR/AP and reconciliations
- Experience working with ERP systems, CRM and learning new company portal
- Knowledge of general bookkeeping procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office products (Word, Access, etc.) including advanced Excel skills and knowledge (with V-look ups, formulas, linking files, Protecting cells/worksheets, etc.).
- Accurate 10 key by touch
- Able to work accurately and efficiently with large volumes of data in complex Excel workbooks.
- Accounting software proficiency, knowledge and skills such as JDE, IFS, Great Plains, etc., preferred.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or GED - any college a plus
- Prior work experience working with multiple company accounts
- Minimum 2years of prior work experience in General Accounting relating to A/P, A/R, cash handling, reconciliations and/or bookkeeping
- JD Edwards or IFs software experience a plus.
- Experience using MS Excel, including advanced formulas, VLOOKUPS and formatting knowledge
- Able to work in a fast--paced environment with deadlines
- Experience multi-tasking, work independently or with the team.
Another Great Company!Phoenix, AZ
Finance and Insurance
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.