Our client is seeking a sales professional, with a technical/engineering background, for a permanent (direct hire) opportunity in Houston, TX. Candidate will be responsible for building/maintaining relationships with both new and existing clients to provide the best possible customer service. Previous industry experience (chemical cleaning, waste water treatment, equipment cleaning, etc.) goes a long way!!
- Project management
- Meetings + Field visit to handle the quotation
- Management of a warehouse implementation
- Preparation and follow up of technical project
- Management of the entire project: plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the project
- Reporting during the project to the Managing director
- Field visit during the project (safety audit or follow up)
- Monitor and ensure compliance of OSHA system (with the safety representative)
- Building up client relationships to maintain and develop business
- Reporting on weekly basis to the management
- Minimum years of relevant work experience:3+
- Technical background preferred (chemical engineering or process or water treatment)
- Previous sales experience may suffice, depending on the candidate!
- Strong communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Team player with positive attitude
- Clean driving license and BGC
- Can easily work autonomously with no issues
- Able/willing to travel as needed (domestically and internationally)
We provide global solutions for energy industries ; because we think the way we do it can change everything, we abide by the highest ethical standards. We promote a fair and honest relationship with our clients, our local partners and our consultants observing respect, integrity and reliability.