Customer Service Representative (remote positions available)
- Posted: over a month ago
- $14 to $19 Hourly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
Are you motivated and assertive with a patient comes first attitude? Do you have excellent communication skills? If so come join us where we empower our employees to wow the patient with that professional demeanor! Also make the money you deserve! Our company continues to expand our client base, fueling the need to hire top notch professionals.
Annuity Health offers a competitive, fun, and rewarding atmosphere. The chance to prove yourself with growth opportunities into our Team Lead / Management positions as well as other Internal Job openings is wide open as we continue to expand! We offer paid training, full benefits and a 401k plan! There is also an "Employee Referral Program" that could land you an extra cash for each referred employee that is hired as well as a "New Team Member Bonus Program" for completing six months and one year of employment. BILINGUAL SKILLS A PLUS!
Annuity Health is a Healthcare Revenue Cycle Management Company which conducts its call center operations in Columbia, SC since 1976 seeks Inbound/Outbound Customer Service Representatives to work remotely.
The Customer Service Representative represents the company in all communications with patients. This position is responsible for ensuring all discretionary collection activities comply with the company’s compliance management system, policies/procedures, and are conducted in the best interest of our client, Annuity Health, and the patient. This position is also responsible for achieving all assigned revenue, production, performance, and compliance benchmarks.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain a professional tone and respectful demeanor during all patient or authorized party communications by delivering exceptional “patient focused-patient service” at all times
- Strictly adhere to the Company’s Compliance guidelines and expectations, to include Local, State, and Federal requirements
- Comply with the Company’s call structure expectations including but not limited to, proper collection steps and techniques
- Achieve all assigned goals
- Properly identify individual account situations, and provide appropriate resolution
- Correctly status accounts and update applicable windows/fields within those accounts for potential follow-up
- Provide relevant information by accurately utilizing all available tools/resources to assist in account resolution
- Keep route maintenance backlog at an acceptable level
- Recognize pressing issues and escalate to management as they occur
- Work well with team members/management and not contribute to unproductive group conflict or negativity
- Represent the Company in a positive manner through professional conduct, attitude, and appearance
- Follow Company confidentiality and security policies and procedures
- Understand and comply with company policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous collection experience preferred
- Excellent Communication Skills required
- Basic Computer Skills required
- Customer Service Skills
- Conflict Resolution Skills
- High attention to detail
- Remote positions available upon meeting requirements
EOE / Drug Free Workplace
Annuity HealthWhy Work Here?
We are growing! Second to none Executive Leadership! Career & Growth opportunities, Recognition, Family & Team atmosphere & great benefits!
111 Lancewood Rd. ColumbiaColumbia, SC