Paralegal Administrative Assistant.
An established corporate legal service company, located in Duluth, Georgia, is seeking a Paralegal Administrative Assistant. We are looking for a candidate who is interested in long term career growth. The candidate will be an important member of the team that serves customers via telephone and email.
RESPONSIBILITIES will include, but not limited to:
* Call state offices and obtain filing information
* Prepare & Submit Charitable Annual Reports, Initial and Renewal Registrations
* Research customer questions online and via telephone
* Perform status checks for companies with the Secretary of State & Attorney General Offices
* Perform On-Line Work / Research
* Enter / Maintain jobs in proprietary systems
* Stable work history
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Proficient MS Outlook, Word and Excel skills
* Accurate data entry abilities and attentive to details
* Must work well with deadlines
* Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks with great organizational skills
COMPENSATION package includes:
* Annual salary starting at 30,000
* Insurance Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, LIFE & STD/LTD)
* Paid sick and vacation time
* Business casual dress
* Monday – Friday ( 9:30 am till 6:00 pm ) 1-hour lunch break
If you are seeking an exciting and challenging environment, constant learning, responsibility and great benefits then contact us via e-mail including your resume, salary requirements or salary history. Please, no phone calls or faxes.