Event Coordinator/Administrative Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ann's Garden is a boutique wedding and event floral studio located in Bel Air, MD. Owner and design specialist, Laurie Ann and her team are committed to creating custom and gorgeous florals for every client. With over 30 years of professional design expertise, we embrace the uniqueness of each client and bring a cultivated floral vision to life.
We are looking for an organized Administrative Assistant/Event Coordinator with a great attitude to perform a variety of administrative and event coordination tasks. Your duties will include assisting with daily office needs, communicating with clients, and managing our company’s general administrative activities. In this role you will be coordinating events, closing sales, and providing exceptional customer service.
- Create, edit, and finalize quotes and invoices for a variety of clients
- Maintain inventory of office and event supplies as needed
- Communicate, collaborate, and maintain relationships with clients and vendors
- Schedule and confirm meetings for the Owner and Lead Floral Designer
- Effectively execute wedding and event sales and guide new clients through the booking process
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to drive sales
- Exceptional organization skills with the ability to maintain and create systems as needed
- Adaptable team player willing to take on a multifaceted role
- Experience in the floral industry or wedding industry preferred but not required
When she discovered self-expression through floral design, while also bringing joy to the lives of others, she felt she had truly found her calling.
Laurie Ann spent many years working in a local floral shop, developing her artistic design and business skills. When timing was right, she felt called to open her own business, where she could specialize in the unique role of helping tell a couple's love story through the beauty of flowers.
In 2005, Ann's Garden was born in a humble home based studio. With just a few helpers and herself, Ann's Garden has evolved into a thriving custom floral event company. By 2015, Laurie Ann had designed and built the perfect dream studio for Ann's Garden; where production of the gorgeous floral creations takes place. Her creations have been recognized and awarded the Best of Weddings by The Knot Magazine for ten consecutive years; and have been featured on Netflix's House of Cards and Amazon Prime's Jack Ryan series.
Still one of her greatest joys is a bride's expression upon seeing her bridal bouquet or the reception area that has been magically transformed with her floral designs. . Laurie's attention to detail, determination, and desire to "get it right" propels her to work tirelessly to create stunning, yet personal innovative designs that are totally unforgettable.
1903 N Fountain Green RdBel Air, MD
Get fresh Event Design jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.