HOBSON USA is in immediate need of CDL A or B Truck Drivers. NO OVERNIGHTS.
Benefits: Our client offers an attractive benefits package for full time employees including health insurance, long and short term disability insurance, 401k and paid time off.
CDL A or B Truck Driver Requirements:
- Must be available to work day shifts, overtime, alternating weekends
- Must have a Class A or B CDL with minimum of 3 -5 years driving experience in city traffic
- Must be a US Citizen (due to client's government contracts)
- Must be able to occasionally lift and carry up to 75 lbs.
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license and able to provide proof of insurance
- Must have a good driving record
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and hair follicle drug screening
- Ability to consistently report to work on time
- DOT physical may be required
CDL A or B Truck Driver Responsibilities / Experience:
- Class A: Responsible for driving a 45’ tractor trailer hauling hoists and hoist equipment in compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations as well as company policies and procedures to transport various materials in a safe and timely manner
- Class B: Responsible for driving a stake body and/or 24’ flatbed truck (hauling materials or forklift) in compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations as well as company policies and procedures to transport various materials in a safe and timely manner
- Must maintain Hours of Service Log when necessary
- Responsible for loading and unloading trucks and properly securing the load
- Perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection of vehicles
- Must be able to climb on and off of truck
- Must be able to transport over long distances to job sites within 100 miles of Washington, DC, NO OVERNIGHTS
- When not driving, will be directed by Shop Foreman on tasks to be completed around shop and yard
- Perform warehouse duties including but not limited to stocking and re-stocking material
- Perform all of the above job functions in a safe manner in order to avoid personal injury and equipment damage
- Other duties as may be required