*Please see instructions below on how to apply*
Customer Care Specialist needed for a small growing company. Looking for someone with experience in the customer support field and in the skin care world who has an interest in natural skin care, organics, the healthcare industry, herbs & remedies, etc. Esthetician experience is a plus but not required; an interest in learning about skin care is preferred (All genders are equally welcome!)
Here at Annmarie Skincare, we treat our customers like family. Our Customer Care Specialists are the first point of contact for our customers, our family, so you need to be able to keep-up a positive, enthusiastic, and service oriented mindset, even when you are having a bad day. It is important that you do not take things personally and are able to effectively move from one style of communication to another in order to empathize and connect with each customer.
Our Customer Care Specialists work independently to solve individual customer issues, yet it is very much a team effort. There is no room for big egos here, as a team mindset is a must. You must be able to communicate effectively with your team to let them know of any larger issues that arise as soon as they occur. Again, you are the first line of communication for our customers, therefore, we need to be able to rely on you! This means, you are: punctual, highly organized, focused, and enthusiastic!
- Responsible for office support
- Pack and Ship parcels as needed
- Respond to customer questions, emails, voice messages efficiently.
- Must be extremely computer literate.
- Writing and storing responses to common issues.
- Monitoring common customer issues and working to create solutions to solve them.
- Communicate with vendors to issue refunds and shipping call tags.
- Must be willing to create and follow systems.
- Must have availability on the weekends
We use a variety of software programs for the smooth functioning of our Customer Service Team. Experience with these is a huge plus, but for the right candidate we would be more than happy to train you:
What an Average Day Looks Like:
- Respond immediately to any C.S. tickets from the night before, noting any commonly asked questions and placing a predetermined answer into Zendesk for easy retrieval.
- Respond to customer inquiries via telephone and email with a positive, helpful attitude. Remember our customers are our family.
- Be aware of any recalls, inventory issues, marketing promos that would affect your job. Communicate this information with your team as you become privy to it so everyone is on the same page!
- Issue refunds and returns, making sure that any return/refund has the proper ticket and we are aware of it.
- Giving and receiving lots of gratitude to and from our customers!
This is not an entry-level position as we are looking for someone who is dedicated to and experienced in growing a successful customer service program. This is a full-time position and you will be required to work remotely from your home/office space.
Requirements: Must be able to use Google Documents, spreadsheets, some HTML, and Wordpress. Typing speed must be faster than 35 words per minute.
Instructions on how to apply:
- Please take a free typing test at one of these places:
(Must type faster than 35 words per minute)
- If you pass, please make sure you share your WPM with your resume and the additional item in #3.
- Then, record a video of yourself telling us why you think you're a good fit for this job. Please also include your past experience or interest in skin care or the health industry.
- Upload the video to a video website like YouTube.com and copy the direct link
- Send us the link with your resume and WPM to email@example.com.
Thanks! Looking forward to meeting you!
Annmarie Skin Care is a line of handcrafted skin care, created using organic and wildcrafted ingredients, that promises beautiful, glowing skin.
Each product is handcrafted using our proprietary Wild. Beautiful. process—where we select the highest quality ingredients, infuse them in skin healthy oils and aloe then additionally craft them with potent plant extracts and nutrients to make them the most effective for different skin types and conditions. You will never find toxic, synthetic ingredients in our products. The result? Rejuvenated, radiant skin.
We are committed to bringing you high quality, pure, organic skin care with a sustainable and conscious approach, because we know those values are just as important to us as they are to you.