Customer Service Sales Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
AnnieMac Insurance has immediate openings for full-time Sales Professionals in Denver and surrounding areas. We are looking for competitive Sales Professionals to help expand our agency’s growth.
This position is only for the ELITE Sales Professional committed to success! If you are ready to change your professional trajectory, and begin career path that will create long term, stable financial success, then we are the company you’ve been looking for!
Is AnnieMac Insurance the Right Fit for you?
AnnieMac Insurance is a family focused Insurance Agency. We want your career to compliment your family land your family balance to enhance your career.? Our culture is designed for those who enjoy and appreciate success in both areas of their life.
Career Advancement and Professional Growth
Our agency offers true support for the development of your skills and talents within in our agency as well as the insurance industry. Our employees are the greatest asset of our agency, and we will continue to develop and promote our talent to ensure constant growth, challenge, and financial security for all members of our organization
Customer-Centric and Client Experience Focused
Our success is gauged by the experience we provide our clients. We are true believers that the people, process, and culture are what ultimately drives the success our agency. Our client experience philosophy goes far beyond great products and competitive pricing. We strive to bring our clients a world class team comprised of industry leading talent, who genuinely care about the success of each and every customer.
Variety of Insurance Carriers and Insurance Products
We understand that greater success can be found in this industry when representing quality, nationally recognized insurance carriers and industry leading insurance products. Out organization is very strategic in the partnerships we select to ensure we are always representing the Right companies who can offer the Right insurance solution for our clients
The insurance industry is being driven by technology, and technology is driving our efficiency, productivity, and enhancing the overall client experience. Staying in front of industry changing systems as well as adopting new and innovative technologies will always remain a top priority for AnnieMac Insurance. Supplying you with the right tools to maximize your success will ultimately create great success for the entire organization.
Our agency enjoys supporting some of the organizations that make our communities a great place to live. We are active sponsors of many local charities such as: Freedom Service Dogs of America, Cathedral Kitchen, Toys for Tots, Habitat for Humanity, And more!
Is this Career the Right Fit You?
This position entails making rapid decisions, often based on very little information. Novel ideas and confidence are required to deal with quickly changing conditions. Challenge and pressure are the norm. Problems may be situational, factual, or people-based. Solving them involves analysis, creativity, and working with others.
In dealing with other people, poise, confidence, and influence are required. A forceful, animated communication style is essential, often more authoritative than persuasive in nature. However, it is still important to be attentive to how the message is being received, as stimulating and motivating others is important. Confidence in solutions, even when faced with strong opposition, is required. Persistence in achieving results is necessary.
- Responsible for lead conversation and New Account Acquisition
- Effectively manage a pipeline of provided sales opportunities
- Implementing/Executing innovated sales strategies
- Proficiency with carrier product, appetite, and underwriting guidelines
- Proficiency in all AnnieMac Systems and Technology
- Develop and self-generate lead opportunities
- Intake applications, produce quotes, present proposals, close business
- Issue new client accounts the respective insurance carrier
- Transition new business files to the Client Onboarding Team
- Backup Support for New Client Onboarding
- Satisfy UW Stipulations associates with new accounts
- Assist with training support and onboarding new Sales Consultants
- Adding new lines of business to existing client accounts
- Support the Client Experience Team with account renewals and policy Re-Writes
- Property/Casualty Producer License (must be able to obtain)
- Minimum 2-years’ experience in the personal lines insurance markets preferred
- Thorough understanding of insurance products, underwriting, and state insurance laws
- Computer savvy with a high level of comfort with technology
- Motivated to build long-term wealth
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Above average at building client rapport and effective persuasion skills
Hours of Operation
The standard agency hours are 8:00am – 6:00pm, Monday through Thursday and 8:00am -5:00pm on Fridays.? We are flexible when accommodating your needs and your specific work schedule can be adjusted if necessary, including optional evening and weekend hours. Along with the opportunity to work remote
Our Sales Consultants will be on the fast track to creating long-term, sustainable wealth for themselves and their families. This position not only provides 6-Figure earning potential, but you are supported with residual income from the renewal commissions, with the added long-term opportunity to quality for equity.
- Base Salary with routine performance reviews for increase
- New Business Commission on all new account acquisition
- New Business Commission on all New Lines of Business added to current client accounts
- RENEWAL COMMISSION on your entire renewal premium base
- Equity Opportunity calculated on your total base of renewing premium
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, and Paid Time Off
- Leads!!! We will supply you with leads and sales opportunities through our vast network of professional partners and organic lead generation strategies
Last but certainly not least, we will provide our sales consultants with the resources and staffing to handle all new file processing and client service activities. Our goal is to create an environment that will allow you to focus 100% of your time on new account acquisition.?
Your Future Starts Here, All You Have To Do Is Apply. . . CLICK HERE TO APPLY
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?