Annie International is searching for a person to manage and coordinate product development, sourcing, and monitor our electric beauty product lines. These products include curling irons, flat irons, blow dryers, etc. These products are designed and sourced from existing & new ideas based on industry experience and contact with customers and the field reps. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand our opportunities and find innovative solutions for the Beauty and Cosmetic Markets. The person will be responsible for dealing directly with the vendors in Vietnam and other Asian countries to bring the high quality products at a competitive pricing. The successful candidate will work as a member of Purchasing Team.
- Manage the product lifecycle of product lines; all aspects of development from initial concept to final production.
- Be an expert of the company with respect to the product lines and also competing products.
- Upkeep and maintain product profiles.
- Source and manage vendors with new product development, samples, production, quality control & assurance, etc.; responsible for the initial PO planning of new products.
- Manage product marketing strategy and planning.
- Responsible for P&L of the product lines; obtain pricing that meets pre-defined revenue and profitability goals.
- Be an evangelist for the product lines and work with internal and external customers including Sales, Marketing, and Customer Support, and key customers.
- Plan and coordinate new product release with Sales and Marketing; work with Marketing Department to communicate the go-to-market strategy, the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer.
- Legal to work in the U.S
- Have the ability to work in a team environment and yet functions independently with a minimum direction.
- Have the ability to understand and communicate with all areas of the company.
- Bachelor's Degree of Electrical Engineering or related Engineering Major preferred
- 1-2 years of product development experience is a plus
- Strong communication skills and attention to details.
- Travel is required periodically.