Annashae Consulting & Staffing is currently looking for Registered Nurses in the Denver, CO area who can perform the following:
· Support various tasks including physicals, examinations, administrative and clinical tasks, handle correspondence, and schedule appointments, sterilize medical instruments, and assist and prepare for EKG, PFT, Vision, and Hearing Tests.
· The Registered Nurse shall have experience with web-based computer systems, Safety and Health Information Management Systems (SHIMS), as well as, Microsoft Office Suite software provided by the Facility.
· Be currently Licensed Registered Nurses in the State of Colorado
· Have knowledge of full range of professional health nursing principles, practices, and procedures applied in providing health care and services in industrial occupation health area for the services identified in Section C.
· Have experience with Occupational Health, Urgent Care, or Emergency Medicine (specifically related to manufacturing). Must be able to support and treat various types of work-related injuries (i.e., ergonomic stressors); ability to recognize employee limitations and inability to perform specific duties, and take medical histories and communicate laboratory test results.
· Have knowledge of occupational health regulations, techniques, procedures, practices, and standards applicable to the performance of inspections investigations.
· Have practical knowledge of pharmacology and skill to administer over-the-counter medications and other medications as prescribed by the physician or employee’s personal care provider and observe for desired reactions or adverse reactions to medications. Knowledge of symptoms to distinguish between (for example) diabetic coma or insulin shock.
· Process for documenting and maintaining medical records (good oral and written communication skills); adherence to the Regulations cited herein and overall quality-control processes.
· Registered nurse coverage is needed for 2nd shift (3 pm - 11:30 pm). Mon - Fri