- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
We are searching for a detail-oriented, organized, and friendly person to join our production team by helping test our highly technical and complicated products prior to shipping.
Our high-performance computing products enable technology that leads the industry. Our products are very high-performance computer processing boards, analog to digital and digital to analog I/O cards, switches, storage boards, and chassis. Production Test Engineers are responsible for creating and executing the test procedure for all products produced by manufacturing. If any defect should arise, the Production Test Engineer will be responsible for efficiently debugging the problem, working with manufacturing to correct the defect, and retesting the product. This process continues until the product passes all tests. After the product has been successfully retested, it will be prepared for shipping. The Production Test Engineer will provide pertinent feedback to manufacturing, software, and hardware engineering in order for continuous improvement of the production process. Production test is the last step prior to the packaging and shipping of the final product, and therefore accuracy and timeliness are essential.
Join our team of highly motivated professionals and become part of the future of computing technology!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create, update, maintain, and execute test procedures
- Work closely with hardware and test software
- Problem Solve/Debug/Troubleshoot
- Coordinate rework for defective boards and parts with manufacturing
- Maintain all records, and documentation related to Production workflow
- Continuous improvement of the production process with manufacturing, software, and hardware engineering
- Repair test equipment and troubleshoot if necessary
- Follow all proper safety and ESD
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, or Computer Engineering, or Physics
- Has received, or is willing to receive, the COVID-19 vaccine
- Programming in C; C++ and Java is a plus
- Scripting Languages
- Experience or knowledge of Testing PCB and Electronic Systems
- Experience with Oscilloscopes, Spectrum Analyzers, Multi-meters
- Create and Setup the Testing Processes and Procedures
- Document Process and all Testing Data
- PCB Knowledge
- Chassis Knowledge
- Able to lift 40lbs
- U.S. Citizenship
We offer an excellent compensation package. Benefits include Major Medical and Prescription Drug coverage for you and your eligible dependents with 100% of premiums paid! There is also an innovative 401(k) plan that allows you to manage your choice of investments through a Fidelity brokerage account. Other generous benefits include dental, life, long-term disability, and paid holiday, vacation and sick leave.
We are based in beautiful Annapolis, a historic city on the Chesapeake Bay within easy driving distance of Washington D.C. and Baltimore, MD. Annapolis is the sailing capital of the world, and offers a rich variety of cultural experiences.
Annapolis Micro Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Annapolis Micro Systems
190 Admiral Cochrane DriveAnnapolis, MD
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?