- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Annapolis Micro Systems, Inc. is seeking a self-motivated and creative individual to expand our world-class team. We are looking for an engineer willing to learn and grow with our company. Our multifaceted high-performance computing products employ Analog and Digital circuits at incredibly dense levels enabling technology that leads the industry. We want you to help design and push our current and future products to an even higher level!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
-Electronic Product Architecture
-Schematic Design of complex circuits including:
- High-Speed ADCs and DACs (100MHz – 15GHz and beyond), LVDS and JESD204
- Ultra-low jitter and phase noise clocks
- Switching and Linear Power Supplies
- FPGAs, PLDs, and PPCs
- Multi-Gigabit High-Speed Serial links
- High-Speed Memory interfaces including DRAM and SRAM
- Form factors including PCIe, VME, VXS, Blade, Open VPX, XMC and PMC
-Prototype and test new designs in the laboratory
-Operate in a team environment to develop COTS solutions designed with the end-user in mind
-Generate documentation to enable our Software Team to produce software to enable and test your design’s hardware functionality
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Electrical, Computer Engineering, Physics or equivalent
- Has received, or is willing to receive, the COVID-19 vaccine
- Strong understanding of electrical and computer engineering fundamentals
- Strong understanding of Analog and Digital conversion fundamentals
- General understanding of RF principles
- General understanding of mechanical and thermal fundamentals. Advanced knowledge a plus.
- Strong communication skills
- U.S. Citizenship
We offer an excellent compensation package. Benefits include Major Medical and Prescription Drug coverage for you and your eligible dependents with 100% of premiums paid! There is also an innovative 401(k) plan that allows you to manage your choice of investments through a Fidelity brokerage account. Other generous benefits include dental, life, long-term disability, and paid holiday, vacation and sick leave.
We are based in beautiful Annapolis, a historic city on the Chesapeake Bay within easy driving distance of Washington D.C. and Baltimore, MD. Annapolis is the sailing capital of the world, and offers a rich variety of cultural experiences.
Annapolis Micro Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Annapolis Micro Systems
190 Admiral Cochrane DriveAnnapolis, MD
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?