Medical Device Territory Sales Manager - Towson, MD
Ann Grogan & Associates Towson, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ann Grogan & Associates, a 30+ year national recruiting firm specializing in Medical Sales and B2B Sales, is seeking a medical device territory manager for one of our west coast clients. AGA seeks to add value to the careers of sales professionals throughout the US while making a positive impact for the client companies who contract our services.
Our client is a medical device manufacturer in the pediatric medical industry whose focus is innovation and providing the very best care to patients. A growing organization with upwards mobility. This role is ideal for a B2B Sales Professional looking to break into medical device sales. The territory location is the Towson, MD area. We are also looking for someone separately in the National Harbor, MD area as well!
- Foster and grow current relationships within the given territory
- Delivery clinical presentation / lunch and learns to pediatricians
- Maintain a current and accurate database of physicians within your territory.
- Provide up to date medical research and patient literature to pediatric practices.
- Conduct in-service presentations within the pediatric practice to educate all levels of staff, including: pediatricians, nurse practitioners, personal assistants, referral coordinators and front office staff.
- Complete all reports by the time/date specified.
- 4 years bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years outside B2B territory management
- full cycle consultative selling experience
- Strong initiative and drive to independently grow a territory.
- Ability to learn quickly and apply concepts in different situations.
- Ability to work well without daily supervision.
Compensation and Final Thoughts:
Comprehensive Training and Mentoring Program
Base Salary: $45,000 + Immediate Inherent Territory Performance Incentives
On Target Starting Earnings: $95,000 - $100,000
Year 2: $110,000+
Excellent 100% employee paid Health Benefits, 401 k, Company Car, Gas Card, Insurance, Company Credit Card, 3 weeks paid vacation
Contact: Yesel Diaz
Office: 407-732-6869 ext. 23
Job ID: j-4360
Ann Grogan & AssociatesWhy Work Here?
Innovative. Transformative. Strong leadership.
40 years in business as the Nations Leading Medical and B2B executive recruitment firm.