- $45 Hourly
Facilitator needed for ROSHA Program. This individual will teach an evidenced-based curriculum that educates HIV-infected and affected women to live healthier (physically and mentally) lives. This individual will be required to teach one 2-hour class per week for two 10 weeks cycles. This position pays $45/hour
High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (G.E.D). Must be a current or former HIV care service recipient. Must have reliable means of transportation, engaged in own recovery for a minimum of one year demonstrated by an effort of self-directed recovery and not a current recipient of residential care.
· LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read complex two and three-syllable words and to recognize similarities and differences between names and between series of numbers, and the ability to communicate effectively in writing and with all levels of employees.
· MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to perform detail work involving written or numeric data, and to make arithmetic calculations accurately.
· CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: HIV/AIDS 101, Basic Education and valid CPR and First Aid Certificate.
· OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to coordinate and work well with others.
· REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding to give and carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form; ability to deal with problems involving several variables in standardized and/or unusual circumstances.
· While performing this job, the employee is regularly required to understand, communicate (both verbally and in writing) and collaborate effectively and with precision, given the time constraints of each task. The employee is required to concentrate and expend prolonged mental effort with limited opportunity for breaks. The employee must possess sufficient means of independent mobility.
· PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee frequently is required to walk and stand. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
Aniz IncAtlanta, GA
Arts and Entertainment
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.