Sales Representative - Inside Sales
Anixter is a Fortune 500 company and a leading global supplier of communication and security products and electrical and electronic wire and cable. Our high-performing team works closely with customers and the community to better understand their business challenges specify cost-saving solutions and make informed purchasing decisions around technologies, applications and relevant standards. Please view our video for more information about Anixter.
Anixter offers competitive salary and a bonus program to reward your results. We are known for our exceptional training and on-going development programs to support your career growth including a tuition reimbursement. We provide our employees excellent benefits including medical, dental, 401(k) with employer match, and additional company provided retirement benefits.
· In this role you will sell a diverse range of Telecom, Datacom, Data Center and CCTV/Access Control products serving Network and Security Solutions (NSS) market.
· Serve a variety of markets by suggesting and delivering the right infrastructure solutions to meet customer needs.
· Actively participate and develop new accounts, generate sales quotes, and handle customer inquiries to help service customers and grow business.
· Make cold and warm calls to uncover opportunities in new markets.
· Provide superior customer service by delivering products and services to meet or exceed customer expectations.
· Build strong customer relationships, loyalty, and retention.
· Actively engage Anixter colleagues and resources regularly to provide a complete customer solution in order to capitalize on opportunities.
· Work effectively with others in a team based environment to accomplish organizational goals and to identify and resolve problems.
Your sales skills need be unrivaled, but it also helps if you have:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· A confident and determined approach
· Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
· Self-motivation and drive
· A competitive streak
Our founders developed the Blue Book more than 40 years ago to present the beliefs and ethos that define our business style. While we have grown and changed dramatically since we were established in 1957, one thing has remained constant: our commitment to the values presented in The Blue Book.
We work with a carefully selected set of recruitment agencies, and we are not looking to add to this roster, so please do not call or email if you are a recruitment agency.
We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes so please do not send resumes to our ‘jobs’ or any other email addresses, or our employees. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.