Sales Representative - Outside Sales
Anixter is a Fortune 500 company and a leading global supplier of communication and security products and electrical and electronic wire and cable. Our high-performing team works closely with customers and the community to better understand their business challenges specify cost-saving solutions and make informed purchasing decisions around technologies, applications and relevant standards. Please view our video for more information about Anixter at https://www.anixter.com/en_us/about-us.html .
Anixter offers competitive salary and a bonus program to reward your results. We are known for our exceptional training and on-going development programs to support your career growth including a tuition reimbursement. We provide our employees excellent benefits including medical, dental, 401(k) with employer match, and additional company provided retirement benefits. You will be eligible to participate in Anixter's car expense reimbursement and allowance program.
- In this role you will sell a diverse range of Telecom, Datacom, Data Center and CCTV/Access Control products serving Network and Security Solutions (NSS) market.
- Serve a variety of markets by suggesting and delivering the right infrastructure solutions to meet customer needs.
- Actively participate and develop new accounts to help service customers and grow business.
- Provide superior customer service and solutions by delivering products and services to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Build strong customer relationships, loyalty, and retention.
- Actively engage Anixter colleagues and resources regularly to provide a complete customer solution in order to capitalize on opportunities.
- Work effectively with others in a team based environment to accomplish organizational goals and to identify and resolve problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A confident and determined approach
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- Self-motivation and drive
- A competitive streak
Our founders developed the Blue Book more than 40 years ago to present the beliefs and ethos that define our business style . While we have grown and changed dramatically since we were established in 1957, one thing has remained constant: our commitment to the values presented in the Blue Book. You can review The Blue Book here at http://goo.gl/ZabyOl .
Anixter is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer; Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
We require all of our employees to perform work in an ethical manner and uphold a culture of honesty and ethics at all times.
Click here to apply online at http://jobs.anixter.com/apply-us?JOBSHAREVATTJBPPURQX5KOYYK4TWTI4NXVYA73LFIPXWXIKXRMSW5Z3ZERC3NWDWSNSQIXVUA