- Expired: June 07, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Anitox partners with the world's leading food producers to develop & deliver innovative programs to efficiently produce safer food. Anitox protects humans and animals against harmful pathogens and viruses which can enter the food chain through feed. We secure the food, feed and biofuels industries, helping to safely produce more from limited precious natural resources.
We're looking for a Dry Line Production Operative whose role will be to manage the daily manufacture and bagging of powdered finished products within the warehouse, ensuring that the blends are made as per the formulation and bagged to the correct specific weights and all the required paperwork and documentation is correct. This role will also be responsible for ensuring raw materials are maintained and that all pallets are properly stacked and labeled.
- Responsible for daily production within the dry line, blending hazardous chemicals, stacking pallets, and filling the hopper with powder raw material.
- Ability to learn / run PLC controls to set weight and recipe settings for the bagged product.
- Coordination to management on dry materials needed, timing and proper use of first in / first out and working with QA to ensure the inbound materials are of the correct quality and specification.
- Packaging ingredients to meet customer orders/needs.
- Ability to drive forklift truck to load raw materials in supersacks into the feed hopper and move pallets to staging area.
- Highlight maintenance needs to the management team and adopt a zero-tolerance on leaks, and ensure all dryline production activities are undertaken in line with OSHA standards.
- Ensuring all documentation and paperwork is complete, accurate, and in full.
- Maintain clean work areas and adhering to all hygiene practices and regulations.
- Site and work area cleaning.
Essential skills & experience:
- Knowledge of chemical industry or worked within a manufacturing setting
- Pass a health examination and fit to wear a respirator
- Must be willing to wear respirator at work station at all times during production / bagging of product
- Ability to lift 60 Lb's, climb stairs and stand / walk for 8 hours
- Forklift licence
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Hours of work:
Mon - Fri, 6am - 2.30pm
ManufacturingView all jobs at Anitox