We are seeking a Pharmacy Technician to become a part of our team! We are a Veterinary only Compounding Pharmacy. You will assist in the preparation of medications under the direction of a pharmacist.
- Prepare medications for Veterinary patients (primarily small animal)
- Prepare compounded medications according to formulas (recipes) using computer software
- Measure dosage of active and inactive ingredients, according to prescription orders and formulas.
- Process prescriptions.
- Label and record ingredients information
- Monitor storage and inventory of medications and supplies
- Current Pharmacy Technician license State of California
- Previous experience in pharmacy or other related fields. Veterinary experience a plus.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Animal Solutions Pharmacy, Inc.
Why Work Here?We are a small local business with excellent clientele, pet owners are so appreciative. The owner has extensive knowledge of veterinary medicine and has solutions which are very unique to our animal patients. This is a one-of-a-kind business where we work closely with veterinarians, "Your Pet Health Partner".
We truly make a difference in people’s lives by providing solutions to medication challenges encountered by their pets.It’s very rewarding!
Santa Rosa, CA