Animal Services - Customer Experience Technician (Full-Time)
As Iowa’s largest nonprofit animal shelter, we know that achieving this goal requires a diverse, inclusive, and collaborative work environment. If you are passionate about our mission, looking for purpose within an organization, and want to find meaning in your work, we would love for you to bring your talents to our team and make a difference for the animals.
We are seeking a passionate and dedicated Customer Experience Technician to join our Animal Services team. As a Customer Experience Technician, you will play a vital role in ensuring exceptional customer service and satisfaction for all visitors and clients of the shelter. This position requires a strong combination of interpersonal skills, animal welfare knowledge, and commitment to delivering a positive experience for both humans and animals.
Here's what we ask of you to take our Animal Services team to the next level.
- Customer Service experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills and openness to change
- Team player and self-starter
- Supportive and embracive to a culture of acceptance, open communication, and a positive work environment.
- See the full job description attached
- Paid time off
- 7 paid holidays
- Health, Dental, & Vision
- Disability Insurance - Short and long-term disability
- Life & AD&D Insurance
- Accident & Critical Illness
- Retirement: 401(k) & ROTH plan
Along with traditional benefits, the ARL employees also receive a variety of other benefits within our organization and outside our organization; these benefits include:
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounted Pet Food
- Discounted Pet Insurance
- 20% off Animal House purchases (retail shop)
- 25% off 4-week training classes for your pets
- Employee Veterinary Assistance Program
- Free yearly vaccinations
- Microchips at cost
- Heartworm screening -$5 per pet
- Annual Heartworm preventative at cost
- Other services upon request
The typical schedule for this position is Tuesday - Saturday from about 9am-5pm. Are you interested in this awesome op-purr-tunity? APPLY NOW!
Animal Rescue League Of IowaDes Moines, IA
BusinessView All Animal Rescue League Of Iowa Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.