Our busy practice is expanding and we have added a third doctor. We are looking for a competent technician who strives to be a part of a coheavise, drama-free team.
Will need experience using monitoring and diagnostic equipment including multi-function anesthesia, radiographs and dental.
Avimark knowledge a plus but not required. Ongoing training provided. Wage subject to experience and skills. Full time hours and may include Saturdays. We are open M-F, 7-6:30 and Sat 8-1. Availability during all open hours is required. We are requiring at least one year experience as a Veterinary Technician.
Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Effectively perform venipuncture
- IV Catheter placement
- Surgical preparation of patients for a variety of surgeries
- Animal restraint
- Effective positioning for and taking digital X-Rays
- Running and preparing in house lab work
- Checking in rooms, including TPRs
- Friendly and professional with clients
- Must work well with coworkers in a busy, sometimes stressful environment
- Assist Doctors with appointments as well as surgeries
- Able to maintain a positive attitude under stress.
- Vision Insurance
- Vacation pay
- Employee Discounts
- Holiday Pay
Our technicians are responsible for assisting the veterinarians in all aspects of patient care and above all have a passion for pets. We pride ourselves on maintaining a positive, cohesive work environment.