Lead Certified Veterinary Technician
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
* $1500 SIGN ON BONUS*
Looking to join a team that cares about animals and their community? Animal Medical Center is looking for an experienced and compassionate Lead Veterinary Technician! This position is considered full-time at 35-39 hours per week.
- Provides compassionate care to patients and clients.
- Keeps accurate medical records in accordance hospital policy.
- Prepares and maintains the exam rooms and treatment areas.
- Performs physical assessments and records observations
- Restrains pets
- Prepares estimates for procedures and discusses financial commitments with clients
- Explains necessary follow up and homecare instructions
- Maintains an appropriate inventory of all medical supplies as determined by the inventory control system
- Assists the Veterinarian in medical, surgical and dental procedures; prepares patients for surgery; administers anesthesia; monitors patients during surgery and recovery; administers fluids
- Cares for all surgical materials; keeping the operating room properly stocked and prepared for surgery
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior Veterinary Technician experience required
- Prior experience assisting in surgery
- Veterinary Technician Certification (CVT) or License (LVT) preferred but not required
- Must have a positive attitude and be a team player
- Must be available to work every other Saturday
Animal Medical Center is a full-service, AAHA Accredited companion animal hospital that was established in 1989. Our goal is to practice the highest quality medicine while placing an emphasis on client education and relationships. We offer in our clinic digital x-ray and dental x-ray, ultrasound, and therapeutic laser. We understand that our patients play a vital role in their family’s lives and we are committed to providing excellent, high-quality medicine and playing a vital part in our community. Join our team and see why we are 'The Vet Your Pet Loves!'
What else do we have to offer?
- At Rarebreed, we provide employees in the veterinary profession with the best work experience by creating and fostering a great culture where you can thrive. We value you and offer a one-of-a-kind, flexible total compensation package that consists of the following:
- Competitive base compensation plus bonus incentive
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- 401K with 100% company match of up to 3%, and a 50% match for the 4th and 5th%
- Generous paid time off to ensure a healthy work/life balance
- Employee Referral Award Program
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability, voluntary life insurance available
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- IDEXX diagnostic fees for personal pets covered
- Personal pet care discounts
- Access to Employee Assistance Programs
- Continuing education time off and reimbursement
- Free monthly wellness meetings focusing on stress & anxiety reduction and mindfulness
- Free online group exercise classes, such as yoga and HIIT (High Energy Interval Training), twice a week, taught by certified trainers
- Free quarterly financial wellness classes to provide guidance in areas such as student loan debt, budgeting, improving credit scores, mortgages, and refinancing.
Employment will require the successful completion of references and background check.
Rarebreed Veterinary Partners provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, mental disability, physical disability, medical condition, gender, sexual orientation, genetic information, ancestry, marital status, national origin, veteran status, and other classifications protected by applicable state and local non-discrimination laws.
Learn more about our career opportunities at: https://rarebreedvet.com/careers/
Animal Medical CenterCollegeville, PA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.