Client Service Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
Animal Medical Center is a full service companion animal hospital founded in 1989 by Dr. Cynthia Hartz. We understand the special role your pet plays in your family and are dedicated to becoming your partner in animal healthcare. Our goal is to practice the highest quality medicine and surgery with compassion, placing an emphasis on client education and providing high-quality veterinary care throughout the life of your pet.
- Answers telephone calls quickly, efficiently, and in a professional and friendly manner
- Data Entry for medical records, client communication, and lab work
- Preparing and updating patient files
- Accurately manage financial transactions such as processing bills, taking payments, and printing invoices
- Answers client’s inquiries about basic animal care questions and routine procedures
- Being professional, dedicated, friendly, and reliable
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience working as a Veterinary Receptionist/CSR is preferred but not required
- Must be a team player and have compassion for clients and their pets
A common purpose with an uncommon passion—this is Rarebreed Veterinary Partners. We are a purpose-driven team placing talent first by supporting professionals to thrive in our industry and empowering hospital teams to provide exceptional care for pets and their owners. We pride ourselves on going the extra mile to create exceptional work experiences for all our employees. Afterall, work should be your happy place! We focus on providing the best culture, tools, and support to our hospitals to allow the staff to focus on what they love most, caring for our animals.
What else do we have to offer?
At Rarebreed, we provide employees in the veterinary profession the best work experience by creating and fostering a great culture where you can thrive. We value you and offer a one-of-a-kind, flexible total compensation package that consists of the following:
- Competitive base compensation plus bonus incentive
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage (or opt-out incentive)
- Company-paid 3% 401(k) contribution
- Generous paid time off to ensure work/life integration
- Employee Referral Award Program
- Company-paid life insurance, short term, and long-term disability
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Access to Employee Assistance Programs
- Continuing education time off and reimbursement
- Pet Care discounts for your family pets at our clinics
- Free monthly wellness meetings focusing on stress & anxiety reduction and mindfulness
- Free online group exercise classes, such as yoga and HIIT (High Energy Interval Training), twice a week, taught by certified trainers
- Free quarterly financial wellness classes to provide guidance in areas such as student loan debt, budgeting, improving credit scores, mortgages, and refinancing.
Employment will require successful completion of references and background check.
Rarebreed Veterinary Partners provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, mental disability, physical disability, medical condition, gender, sexual orientation, genetic information, ancestry, marital status, national origin, veteran status, and other classifications protected by applicable state and local non-discrimination laws.
Learn more about our career opportunities at: https://rarebreedvet.com/careers/
Animal Medical Center
BusinessView all jobs at Animal Medical Center