Veterinary Office Manager
We are looking for a highly motivated and professional Veterinary Office Manager to manage the daily operations of a busy small animal veterinary clinic. This is an excellent opportunity for an energetic, confident individual with a strong work ethic, excellent communication skills, and an ability to lead others.
Responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring our commitment to the highest quality medical care
• Maximize the productivity and growth of the clinic
• Development and management of operating procedures and protocols
• Staff scheduling and time management
• Ensure outstanding client service and satisfaction
• Inventory and Vendor Management
• Financial and Budgeting Management
• Marketing and Revenue generating activities
• Office and Administrative functions
• Be able to fill in all roles in the clinic during staff absence
• 2+ years in a supervisory position
• Veterinary Management background
• Quickbooks and general accounting background would be great
• Veterinary Technician or Reception Skills / Background preferred
• Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
Previous and proven success as a leader in a busy small animal facility is desired.
We offer a progressive environment in a well-equipped hospital that focuses on quality patient care. Excellent starting salary based on experience, plus health insurance, bonus, profit sharing, and vacation.
Please send your resume and salary requirements to be considered.