- $140,000 to $200,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Job Title: Associate DVM
Reports To: Medical Director
FLSA Status: Exempt
Animal Hospital of Soquel
Animal Hospital of Soquel is a three doctor general practice hospital. We have new IDEXX lab equipment, digital x-ray and a dedicated surgical suite. Our hospital is 3 stories and we are fortunate enough to have a backyard! On sunny days, it is not uncommon to see us using our outdoor grill making fresh lunch for our teammates.
We are seeking an Associate DVM who is dependable, energetic, enjoys learning and likes to excel. Strong interpersonal skills, excellent client service, and communication skills are required. Our multi-doctor practice provides a bond-centered environment that is exciting, fast-paced, and professionally challenging while keeping the service to our clients and their pets at the center of our focus.
Living in Santa Cruz
What's not to love?! Santa Cruz is the best beach town in Northern CA. We have an amazing pier theme park, world renowned surf spots and amazing food. We are also 30 minutes away from the Redwood National Park, so hike is not too far off if you'd looking for a change in scenery.
At Companion Pet Partners, our Mission is to empower and support our veterinary teams to deliver unparalleled service and clinical quality in caring for pets and their families.
The Companion team is passionate about the animal health industry and deeply committed to building a network of best-in-class veterinary practices with talented people collaborating to solve industry-wide problems and deliver exceptional medical care. We are seeking individuals who share our energy, drive and ambition and who will meaningfully contribute to our growth and success.
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary ($140,000 - $200,000 per year)
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Continuing Education time off and reimbursement
- Financial Wellness Program
- 401K + company match
- Paid license fees, VIN/Plumbs membership, and Liability Insurance
- Work/Life Balance (me time)
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS
- Supports excellence in client experience
- Works collaboratively with HM and Medical Director
- Practices high quality, gold standard medicine
Competencies And Experience
- Valid and in good standing licensed veterinarian within the state of CA
- 1-5 years of clinical experience, preferred but not required
- Strong clinical skills and sound medical judgment
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Time-management and delegation abilities
- Exercises sound judgement and demonstrates exemplary decision-making skills
- Professionalism and courtesy in all interactions with others
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Animal Hospital of Soquel is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, national origin, religion, gender, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Job Reference ID: CPPDVM - 00021
Animal Hospital of SoquelSanta Cruz, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.