Team Lead - ER ICU Veterinary Technician (Days)
The Animal Emergency & Referral Center of Minnesota (AERC-MN) is looking for a full-time Team Lead to add to our Day ER/ICU Technician team.
This position is available for internal interest only at this time.
Role Title: ER/ICU Technician Team Lead
Shift: Day (7:30am - 3:30pm)
Schedule: Flexible. 25% - 50% office hours, 50% - 75% floor shifts as ER/ICU Technician.
- Office hours will be on Wednesdays.
- There may be an opportunity to have a second office day, pending the preferences and needs of the department.
The primary function of the Team Lead is to provide support and leadership to the technical team members. This is achieved through recruiting, training, mentoring, and representation. This position reports directly to the Support Team Manager.
Your Skills & Experiences. Who are we looking for?
- Teamwork and Development.
- You are proactive, supportive, and collaborative.
- You share knowledge, promote positivity, and take personal responsibility for your professional development.
- You are eager to recommend process improvements, as well as value opinions that may be different than yours.
- You seek and value open, honest communication and constructive feedback in a timely manner.
- Client Service.
- You have a passion for customer service.
- You demonstrate a natural ability to actively listen, lead with curiosity, and assume the best intentions of others.
- You demonstrate patience, interpersonal communication skills, empathy, and compassion.
- Continued Professional Development.
- Skills can be taught. We value training and professional development. You will be provided with training shifts before you're set free to lead your team to success. When you succeed, we all succeed.
- This is an equal office-type role, along with animal handling and treatment floor responsibilities.
Animal Emergency & Referral Center of MinnesotaSaint Paul, MN
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.