Veterinary Practice Manager
We are searching for a Practice Manager for our growing veterinary practice. We are a client-centered primarily small animal practice with emergency care services available 24/7, 365! We have modern, state-of-the-art, emergency, surgery, referral, and general practice hospitals located in Savannah, Hilton Head, and Bluffton areas.
The right person for this job takes great enjoyment in:
- Assisting and supporting the hospital leadership in developing an efficient, productive team that provides the highest quality care and service to the most pets and clients.
- Following Animal Care protocols and practices, focusing the team to achieve practice priorities while building our culture and brand.
- Day-to-day supervision of the team when called upon and ensuring quality medical care, exceptional client service, associate engagement, and maximum productivity.
- Helping create an environment where a team can deliver quality, efficient and effective veterinary care to pets and fostering an environment that engages associates, where associates do their best and feel good about being a member of the team.
- Providing professional, efficient, and exceptional client service (lead by example), ensuring all associates do the same, preventive care, pet health needs, hospital services, marketing campaigns, and other related information; effectively resolve client issues.
- Effectively scheduling associates to meet client needs according, while proactively planning time off.
- Ensuring compliance with all practice policies and procedures.
Competitive pay and amazing benefits!
RVT or LVT preferred and must have a minimum of 5 years of veterinary management experience. Please include a resume and cover letter with application.
Animal Care 24/7 and affiliates provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Our “Never Say No policy” for strays and wildlife exemplifies our commitment to the animal world and the communities we serve.
We strive to exceed our clients' expectations by treating owners and their pets with respect, honesty, and compassion.
Animal Care 24/7Our mission at Animal Care 24/7 is to provide the highest quality medical and surgical care to our patients while providing our clients with education and assistance in all aspects of animal care and ownership, including public health awareness. Our “Never Say No policy” for strays and wildlife exemplifies our commitment to the animal world and the communities we serve. We strive to exceed our clients' expectations by treating owners and their pets with respect, honesty, and compassion.