Process Mining Engineer
- Expired: October 31, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Anika Systems Incorporated is looking for a passionate and talented Process Mining Engineer to join our expanding Federal team. We are a fast-growing woman-owned small business providing innovative IT solutions for federal, state, and civil government agencies. This opportunity is 100% remote. US Citizenship, Green Card or EAD required to obtain Federal Clearance.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in process improvement or technology consulting, professional services
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems/Technology, Computer Science, any of the Engineering disciplines or a related field from an accredited college/university
- Ability to lead design and develop of data model and create data pipelines to extract and transform process data from various custom applications using SQL, Python or ETL tools such as SSIS, Alteryx
- Ability to perform validation checks on data and identify data quality issues and work with client stake holders to bring it to closure and work with process data, define KPIs and create dashboards using Process Mining tools
- Strong hand-on experience in Relational databases, SQL, ETL and Python and superior critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of one or more process mining tools such as UiPath Process Mining/Process Gold or Celonis
- Knowledge of BPMN modelling and experience in any of data visualization tools like Splunk, PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik
- Experience building data models using AI/ML
- UiPath Process Mining Certification
Anika Systems, Inc. is a Federal Government contractor, and is subject to mandates outlined in President Biden’s Path out of the Pandemic: COVID-19 Action Plan, requiring U.S. employees to show proof of full vaccination, as defined by the CDC, as a condition of employment (or to qualify for a medical or religious accommodation).
Powered by JazzHR
ManufacturingView all jobs at Anika Systems