- Posted: over a month ago
Anika Systems is looking for a passionate and talented Data Engineer to join our expanding Federal team. We are a fast-growing woman-owned small business providing innovative IT solutions for federal, state, and civil government agencies. This opportunity will be 100% remote.
- Designs, develops, builds, analyzes, evaluates, and installs database management systems to include database modeling and design, relational database architecture, metadata, and repository creation and configuration management.
- Defines and oversees database organizations, standards, controls, procedures, and documentation. Provides technical consulting in the definition, design, and creation of a database environment.
- Advises applications development staff and users on data-based solutions to business problems, data architectures, database management system facilities and capabilities, and the operation and tuning of databases.
- Designs and implements databases with respect to access methods, access time, batch processes, device allocation, validation checks, organization, protection and security, documentation, and statistical methods.
- Uses data mapping, data mining, and data transformational analysis tools to design and develop databases.
- Determines data storage and optimum storage requirements.
- Prepares system requirements, source analysis, and process analyses and designs throughout the database implementation.
Required Skills and Experience
- BA/BS and 1 year of relevant experience
- Experience with DataBricks, SQL, Python
- Applications development experience with data-based solutions to business problems, data architectures, database management system facilities and capabilities, and the operation and tuning of databases.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) with process-oriented organizational skills to ensure project success.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a government suitability clearance.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated successful development experience with the full life cycle of government database management systems including database modeling and design, relational database architecture, metadata and repository creation, and configuration management.
Powered by JazzHR
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?