- Expired: November 01, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Anika Systems, a Microsoft, Amazon, and Google Partner, is looking for a passionate and talented Cloud Architect to join our expanding Federal team. We are a fast-growing woman-owned small business providing innovative IT solutions for federal government agencies. This opportunity is 100% remote.
The Cloud Architect will work with our CTO and will design and develop reusable Cloud components and architectural patterns, leveraging best practices. You will also deploy automation frameworks, build and sustain a community of practice for Cloud and Cloud-centric DevOps operations, guide teams and client leadership through large-scale digital transformation efforts, and utilize the right Cloud offerings to solve complex business problems. Additionally, you will guide an enterprise through their cloud journey, and maturing approaches towards building and architecting cloud-based enterprise systems. This role will be focusing on Amazon and Google Cloud Platforms.
As a Cloud Architect, you will advise our developers and architects through the various facets involved in designing and creating Cloud-based solutions using best-in-class cloud technologies to solve our clients challenges. You will advise senior leadership members from our enterprise clients on how to best take advantage of the Cloud Services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designing Cloud solution architectures, proof of concepts, managed service offerings, go-to-market strategies, etc.
- Leading cloud migration, architecture, management, operations, and cost optimization efforts across a group of clients and engagements
- Providing subject matter expertise to clients on solution processes, required products, product configuration, solution integration, implementation methodologies, resource requirements and implementation timelines
- Developing, debugging, and supporting cloud infrastructure deployments and cloud-based applications
- Collaborating with architect peers to efficiently resolve technical issues, improve implementation quality, and share best practices and lessons learned
- Promoting the use of the companys standard methods, tools and processes for the client engagements and internal development
- Coaching and mentoring fellow team members, both internally and client-based
- Own the successful delivery of cloud native solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- 8+ years of experience as a software engineer and/or architect
- Experience managing large scale cloud deployment, enforcing best practices through governance, ensuring security and compliance
- Multiple successful implementations of large-scale, complex Cloud solutions (Azure preferred)
- Experience designing and implementing solutions using Serverless and PaaS-based approaches within the Azure cloud platform
- Experienced utilizing variety of Cloud services including Identity, Compute, Storage, Network, Monitoring, Containers, Serverless, Databases, Data Analytics, Security, Compliance, Infrastructure as Code, DevOps
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, strong work ethic, self-motivated and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively work both autonomously as well as on a team
Nice to Have:
- Experience developing and managing deployments of containerized applications
- Experience implementing Cloud-based Data Analytics solutions
- Experience working with Azure Cloud
- AWS Solution Architect Professional and/or Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect
- AWS DevOps Engineer Professional and or/ Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer
- Specialty Cloud (Azure/AWS/GCP) certifications in security, network and/or data is a big plus
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) experience
Get fresh Amazon Cloud Architect jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.