Senior Key Account Manager- Tempe AZ
For more than 165 years, Anheuser-Busch has been woven intothe cultural fabric of the United States, carrying on a legacy of brewinggreat-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers forgenerations. Today, we own and operate 23 breweries, 20 distributorships and 22agricultural and packaging facilities, and have more than 18,000 colleaguesacross the United States. We are home to several of America's most recognizablebeer brands, including Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra and Stella Artois,as well as a number of regional brands that provide beer drinkers with a choiceof the best-tasting craft beers in the industry.
From responsible drinking programs and emergency drinkingwater donations to industry-leading sustainability efforts, we are guided byour unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatestasset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take resultspersonally and want to build something great together. We value talentedemployees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed. AtAnheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's aboutwhat you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you toexcel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be foryou.
As America's leading brewer, Anheuser-Busch is committed tofinding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking thatcreates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversityand encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receiveconsideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status,disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
For more information, visit www.anheuserbusch.com or followAnheuser-Busch on LinkedIn , Twitter , Facebook and Instagram .
As the leading global brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Grow A-B sales & share with key Off-Premise Chain account(s).
- Provide total account management; sell-in corporate programs and brand promotions.
- Direct and manage space management priorities of A-B and the account.
- Utilize sales tools (SMART, Eagle Eye, IRI, IRI Data Web, Shelf Set, etc.)
- Foster relationships with A-BI field sales and wholesaler personnel, and maintain active communications.
- Evaluate strategies and action plans against allocated budget; manage budgets.
- Contribute to development and management of annual account plan.
- Facilitate communication of wholesaler's pricing to chain account.
- Bachelor's Degree (emphasis in Business, Sales, and/or Marketing is strongly desired).
- Basic knowledge of retail initiatives (particularly Category Management and information-based selling).
- Advanced computer software proficiency (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Internet).
- High level of expertise in analyzing information and making information based recommendations.
- Strong familiarity with syndicated data, software and measures is preferred.
- Effective Communications/Presenting, follow-up, administrative and organizational skills.
- Field and retail sales experience in the beverage industry or other consumer products industries.
- Understanding of A-B wholesaler network/processes and Wholesaler Equity Agreement.
- Ability to work and drive positive results in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Driven to deliver results against stretch targets.
Primary Location United States-Arizona-Tempe
Job Type Permanent
Req ID 20000649