Merchandiser- Lead - Aiea
For more than 165 years, Anheuser-Busch has been woven intothe cultural fabric of the United States, carrying on a legacy of brewinggreat-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers forgenerations. Today, we own and operate 23 breweries, 20 distributorships and 22agricultural and packaging facilities, and have more than 18,000 colleaguesacross the United States. We are home to several of America's most recognizablebeer brands, including Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra and Stella Artois,as well as a number of regional brands that provide beer drinkers with a choiceof the best-tasting craft beers in the industry.
From responsible drinking programs and emergency drinkingwater donations to industry-leading sustainability efforts, we are guided byour unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatestasset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take resultspersonally and want to build something great together. We value talentedemployees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed. AtAnheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's aboutwhat you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you toexcel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be foryou.
As America's leading brewer, Anheuser-Busch is committed tofinding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking thatcreates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversityand encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receiveconsideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status,disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
For more information, visit www.anheuserbusch.com or followAnheuser-Busch on LinkedIn , Twitter , Facebook and Instagram .
As the leading global brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Drive Salesthrough the execution of in-store ABI Merchandising standards
- Gain Market Share selling in ABI product displays
- Installation of permanent and paper point of sale in retail accounts
- Assist with Merchandiser management, motivation, training and development
- Coordinate coverage for merchandisers due to absences
- Weekly Routine Management Calendar Adherence
- Responsible for daily paperwork and the proper completion of all Company documents
- Promote and encourage safe working practices
- Responsible for any other tasks deemed necessary by Trade Marketing Supervisor
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Proficient in Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Able to lift, load, unload and move product weighing up to 165 lbs. as well hang merchandise materials
- Be able and willing to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and/or holidays
Primary Location United States-Hawaii-Aiea-A-B Sales of Hawaii - Aiea
Job Type Permanent
Req ID 19011934